Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Indian Spiced Cauliflower and Potatoes

There's a baby dahl recipe in Cooking for Baby book that I have and I've cooked it a few times. I personally find it bland and it has not been Kristian's favorite either. So I set out to find a great dahl recipe that my son will enjoy (I hope). In the meantime, I happened to buy super fresh cauliflower and I wanted to cook it Indian style. I found this recipe on epicurious.com http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Indian-Spiced-Cauliflower-and-Potatoes-109118
The taste was divine to me. Kristian was benevolent and ate most of it. And you just gotta love the 30 minute dish!
Notes about the recipe:
- I didn't have cayenne or jalapeno, so I left them out (I wouldn't put it in baby food even if I did have them)
- I used olive oil in place of vegetable oil
- I didn't have turmeric, so I used mild curry powder instead

No comments:

Post a Comment